Online dating

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

What are your thoughts on online dating? Have you tried it before?
I hear online dating is pretty crazy although my cousin met his life locally online. It does work for some people but for the majority it doesn't work at all. I don't know for me but I would probably try online dating if I'm really desperate lol at the moment I am not.

Mildredtabitha

I've never done online dating but I don't think its true love.
Dating should be there if they know each other well by hanging out and talking
Most online dating don't have a nice ending since you really don't know much about each other.

I'm pretty neutral regarding online dating, I think it can end up good or bad depending on the person you're talking to. I think all people should practice caution and should not trust immediately the person they're dating. They should get to know them thoroughly and in person, preferably.

To be frank, online dating is an oddity to me. Meeting the person is like eating the food and online dating is just seeing the picture of the food. But I admit that there are couples that started with online dating and now has a happy marriage. Perhaps it depends on the personality of the parties involved. For me, I would prefer to be dating in person and not online only.

I never had tried this and I am really skeptical of online dating. I have read multiple news of people getting duped through online apps, criminals register themselves as interested in dating, chat with others to gain trust and one fine day, either dupe them for money and blackmail them using videos or such.

BobbyMorrison

BobbyMorrison

Boulder, Colorado
What are your thoughts on online dating? Have you tried it before?
I hear online dating is pretty crazy although my cousin met his life locally online. It does work for some people but for the majority it doesn't work at all. I don't know for me but I would probably try online dating if I'm really desperate lol at the moment I am not.
I fully support online dating, though this is a service where you try your luck, the algorithm can give out someone who wants to find true love just like you, or you can find someone who wants a relationship for one night if you understand what I mean
I had a pleasant experience with online dating, then I broke up with my ex-girlfriend and could not find anyone, went to Meet ur perfect match, found the girl talked to her for about a month online, after which I offered to meet in real life - I really liked her. we met for 2 years, after which we parted as friends and for the fact that I had to move to work in another country and she studied at the university in her third year and could not quit. Now she's doing well, me too
Now I'm married, we met online too

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
I've not ever tried this, I've been happily married for a few years now and online dating wasn't so big back then.

For me if I was a single Pringle then I'd definitely give it a go.