Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

One and only music thread!

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
This thread is for all you music lovers you can embed a youtube or Spotify video just by simply copy the url and paste it onto the site.

I am currenty listening to "Good Day by Surfaces feeling nice and chilled!!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Am also a huge fan of music and I wish I also heard a great voice to sing out loud.
Can any of you tell me how you started singing or how to improve ones singing voice.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited by a moderator:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Am also a huge fan of music and I wish I also heard a great voice to sing out loud.
Can any of you tell me how you started singing or how to improve ones singing voice.
You can enroll in a music school where you will have a coach train you through it. Though, you have to spend some money to sign up for the classes. They don't take long and are very effective cause the coach will walk you thought the whole process. You also get to become a pro at it.

You can also just ask a fellow musician to guide you through the process since they are already qualified. All the very best on your musical journey. Do you sing Alto? Saprano? I do enjoy singing at the church choir although I haven't gone for a while now cause of the pandemic but I do enjoy it especially Christian songs that we sing as a family every evening.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My apologies, Brad, I didn't see this thread before I began mine.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I am a lover of music, but I listened to it anytime am moody. Also I like watching music videos too, they use to invent new fashion style for artist to put on during the videos, and some times the fashion style becomes the latest outfit in town.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in