TV Series Old show that I would like to watch again!

    Thread Owner : nangk08
  • #1

There are many shows that I wouldn't mind watching again and again, like Friends for instance. Also The Big Bang Theory, no matter how many times you watch them, you never get bored. but the one show that I would really like watching again is MASH. Do any of you remember that show about the American doctors during Korean war? I really loved Hawkeye!

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950

Imma go all the way back to the '90s and say 'Martin'. Martin Lawrence was hilarious in Martin the HBO series.

Everybody Loves Raymond, Fresh Prince of Belair, Two and a half men, Big bang theory, etc.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950 and Brad P
Aveli

Aveli

There was a series called 'Weeds' and it used to air on Showtime. Now, that is a show I would like to watch again.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08
Noah

Noah

Quark. Because it was so long ago and hard to find.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

I don't know if any of you remember X Files but I used to watch re-runs of the show when I was a kid. Now that is another show that I would love to watch. I heard that they made a new one but I haven't watched it yet. I really hope it is good.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950
LEADTECH

LEADTECH

I really loved to watch Friends all over again.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950 and nangk08