Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

TV Series Old show that I would like to watch again!

There are many shows that I wouldn't mind watching again and again, like Friends for instance. Also The Big Bang Theory, no matter how many times you watch them, you never get bored. but the one show that I would really like watching again is MASH. Do any of you remember that show about the American doctors during Korean war? I really loved Hawkeye!

Imma go all the way back to the '90s and say 'Martin'. Martin Lawrence was hilarious in Martin the HBO series.

There was a series called 'Weeds' and it used to air on Showtime. Now, that is a show I would like to watch again.

Quark. Because it was so long ago and hard to find.

I don't know if any of you remember X Files but I used to watch re-runs of the show when I was a kid. Now that is another show that I would love to watch. I heard that they made a new one but I haven't watched it yet. I really hope it is good.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in