What's new

Welcome To Chatbanter

Chatbanter is a general discussion site giving you many options for discussion and a little fun, enjoy colored usernames, special userbars and an open fun community so let's chat about what matters to you right now.

Old phones

Thread Owner : ARx182
ARx182

ARx182

Valued Member
Jun 20, 2020
CB$
What do you do with your old phones once you purchase a new one? Perhaps you chuck it in the bin (not advisable) or store it somewhere you don't value at all - which is what my parents do with their old phones. Maybe you sell your old phone, or even gift it to someone if it is still in good working condition.

I usually just give my old phones to my younger brother/cousins, but I'm planning on buying a new phone soon and I will be selling my old one (iPhone 7+) because I'm in desperate need of money at the moment, haha.

Davidisms

Davidisms

Valued Member
Jun 30, 2020
CB$
I still have a couple of old Moto dumb phones with me and a Samsung Champ with me. I now trade in my phone at the time of upgrade since I started using Smart Phones.

Leonard

Leonard

Valued Member
Jun 29, 2020
CB$
For me I'm trying my best to handle my phone with so much passion in the sense that when it gets old or I purchased a new one I can give to my junior one, friends, relative,,,.... And just to name a few in the sense that they them self will enjoy it at least to a certain degree of thier likeness

_B_

_B_

Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
voxgrid.net
CB$
I still have one of my first phones. It was an old blackberry model and it works like a charm still. I just leave it in my desk and play brick breaker from time to time lol. I also found an old iPhone 4 in my desk a few weeks ago but need to find the charger for that and maybe try and retrieve some photos from there. :-)

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Jun 27, 2020
CB$
I used to trade them in when upgrading, but I started to keep my old phones these days, in fact, I have my original Moto Droid sitting under my monitors right now, and it still works just fine. So I suppose I'll do the same when it's time to move on from the Note 9.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Valued Member
Jun 22, 2020
CB$
Before I came to college, I thought that phones are to be thrown into the waste bins after I stop using them. However, now the perspective is different because I just sell the old one for a meagre amount because O buy a new phone only when the old one stops working.

My parents, like most of the others, just store it and forget it. In perpetuity. XD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.