Old phones

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
ARx182

What do you do with your old phones once you purchase a new one? Perhaps you chuck it in the bin (not advisable) or store it somewhere you don't value at all - which is what my parents do with their old phones. Maybe you sell your old phone, or even gift it to someone if it is still in good working condition.

I usually just give my old phones to my younger brother/cousins, but I'm planning on buying a new phone soon and I will be selling my old one (iPhone 7+) because I'm in desperate need of money at the moment, haha.

Davidisms

Davidisms

I still have a couple of old Moto dumb phones with me and a Samsung Champ with me. I now trade in my phone at the time of upgrade since I started using Smart Phones.

Leonard

Leonard

For me I'm trying my best to handle my phone with so much passion in the sense that when it gets old or I purchased a new one I can give to my junior one, friends, relative,,,.... And just to name a few in the sense that they them self will enjoy it at least to a certain degree of thier likeness

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
I still have one of my first phones. It was an old blackberry model and it works like a charm still. I just leave it in my desk and play brick breaker from time to time lol. I also found an old iPhone 4 in my desk a few weeks ago but need to find the charger for that and maybe try and retrieve some photos from there. :-)

I used to trade them in when upgrading, but I started to keep my old phones these days, in fact, I have my original Moto Droid sitting under my monitors right now, and it still works just fine. So I suppose I'll do the same when it's time to move on from the Note 9.

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

Before I came to college, I thought that phones are to be thrown into the waste bins after I stop using them. However, now the perspective is different because I just sell the old one for a meagre amount because O buy a new phone only when the old one stops working.

My parents, like most of the others, just store it and forget it. In perpetuity. XD