Old movies and tv series

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Our cable provider has the 2 channels – Hits TV for reruns of tv series and Hits Movies for the old movies. It is refreshing or reminiscing to see Charlie’s Angels and Knight Rider again especially that they are on prime time. Don’t forget Three’s Company which was very popular in the 1980s.

For the movies, Sister Act that featured Whoopi Goldberg was still a hit and that’s the same feeling with The Sound of Music. We are awaiting Flash Dance to be shown any day next week.

Sister Act was indeed a classic. I own both of the movies on dvd.
Fresh Prince of Belair is an old classic comedy show.

Our cable provider has the 2 channels – Hits TV for reruns of tv series and Hits Movies for the old movies. It is refreshing or reminiscing to see Charlie’s Angels and Knight Rider again especially that they are on prime time. Don’t forget Three’s Company which was very popular in the 1980s.

For the movies, Sister Act that featured Whoopi Goldberg was still a hit and that’s the same feeling with The Sound of Music. We are awaiting Flash Dance to be shown any day next week.
I have watched Charlie's Angels and Knight Rider. That was a long time ago. However, I have never watched them in recent times. I like to rewatch old movies, especially the feel-good movies. I recently watched Scent of a Woman. It is one of my all-time favorite movies. I have also rewatched old TV shows but I don't do that too often.

It depends. I was just a kid when those TV shows started airing, so I will not watch them. I'm more likely to watch more recent TV shows released in the 2000's.