Obsession over someone and sexual Harassment?

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

Both males and females alike can obsess over anyone. I’ve had myself met a roommate who’s committed suicide because she’s been obsessed with her married psychiatrist with children. I have I myself been obsessed over by men from any walks in life, any age and any ethno-cultural backgrounds I think it’s just to commit suicide for anything and to obsess over someone so much is unearthly because it might lead to sexually harassing that person. I’ve personally known people who’d obsess over taken men and women alike. No wonder why I think romantic love is obsessing over me and jealousy, drama and fights. I’ve only personally had bad experiences with romantic relationships thence why I’m so negatively biased on it and I’m an sex-repulsed asexual aromantic. Saves me drama and headaches for me personally. That’s just my 2 cents on it tbh, nothing personal about it, ok?

Obsession isn't worth the time. Best thing to do is find your true love that loves you back and be obsessed with that. Well, if there's not obsessing going on with that, then it's on a downward spiral.

I have I myself been obsessed over by men from any walks in life, any age and any ethno-cultural backgrounds I think it’s just to commit suicide for anything and to obsess over someone so much is unearthly because it might lead to sexually harassing that person.

Well, men are only human. However, too much staring and stuff going beyond that is harassment - no matter what "men's rights advocates" say. It's time to back off - or at least learn to not stare. Well, a guy can still "sort of" stare without bothering the woman.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Being obsessed with someone is really not too cool because you don't know if the person is actually having the same feelings in return. And sexual harassment is an act of indecent behavior. One must learn to have true love, and enjoy all what it have to offer.

Sexual harassment is quite widespread and also obsession, so it is quite scary when you encounter a person like that towards you, it's very dangerous, so be careful not to be their victim.