Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

November 15 fight card for UFC Vegas 14 - Dos Anjos vs Felder

The main bout of UFC Vegas 14 is between Rafael Dos Anjos and Islam Makhachev. Unfortunately Makhachev withdrew from the fight for unknown reasons. It is fortunate that Paul Felder stood up as a replacement to fight Dos Anjos so the main event will still push through. Take note that Felder may not have enough time for training but he is confident that he can beat Dos Anjos whose last fights were 4 losses.

As expected since Felder came to the fight on short 5-day notice that he lacked ample training so Dos Anjos easily got a unanimous decision with the several takedowns that Felder failed to defend himself from. It was actually a lackluster fight that was decided on the ground and Dos Anjos was not able to submit Felder.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in