In which you feel comfortable?

PGen98

PGen98

Community Leader
Community Advocate
Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
If I'm writing something important, Word (or OpenOffice, LibreOffice, OnlyOffice, or WPS Office). If I'm jotting down notes or writing something as a start of a thread idea or something to that effect (on some of the sites I visit I post breakdowns of things), then I go with Notepad. If I'm writing a quick scrip or a simple bit of HTML, I'll also break out the Notepad or Notepad++.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
In the olden time (before 2010) it was notepad that I was using for short articles or short texts. But I have shifted to word document because it is convenient for me. Besides the word document can be easily merged and formatted. It's been a long time since I last used notepad and I don't know if there is still someone who is using that.

nomad

nomad

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I don't use notepad, I don't quite remember when was the last time I used notepad. It was a long time ago. I use MS Word. It is easy and convenient. I have even installed Grammarly on my computer and when I am writing on Word, this software makes grammar and language corrections. When I have to make quick notes, I use sticky notes on my computer.

D

Duks

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I usually use MS Word. I've been using it since I was a kid and I'm very comfortable using it. I don't have nearly as much experience with Notepad.

S

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I also use Ms word. I have never used notepad before though I hope to one day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.