Notepad or MS Word?

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
Do you what you use Notepad or MS Word?

What do you use usually to write?

What is your best choice?

In which you feel comfortable?

If I'm writing something important, Word (or OpenOffice, LibreOffice, OnlyOffice, or WPS Office). If I'm jotting down notes or writing something as a start of a thread idea or something to that effect (on some of the sites I visit I post breakdowns of things), then I go with Notepad. If I'm writing a quick scrip or a simple bit of HTML, I'll also break out the Notepad or Notepad++.

In the olden time (before 2010) it was notepad that I was using for short articles or short texts. But I have shifted to word document because it is convenient for me. Besides the word document can be easily merged and formatted. It's been a long time since I last used notepad and I don't know if there is still someone who is using that.

I don't use notepad, I don't quite remember when was the last time I used notepad. It was a long time ago. I use MS Word. It is easy and convenient. I have even installed Grammarly on my computer and when I am writing on Word, this software makes grammar and language corrections. When I have to make quick notes, I use sticky notes on my computer.

Duks

I usually use MS Word. I've been using it since I was a kid and I'm very comfortable using it. I don't have nearly as much experience with Notepad.

Sweerie_banana

I also use Ms word. I have never used notepad before though I hope to one day.