Notemaking.

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

Apologies if this in inappropriate here but I think notemaking is an art. I have been making and taking notes for around 7 years.

This is one of my model notes

Do you also take notes? Are they artistic notes?

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P
Leonard

Leonard

I have been making note on my own since no when I was I form four which for some it will be an assignment that teachers will give for us to research and make notes under and for others it has been due to lack of teachers and I see and thought it wise to go in and have the subjects syllabus and starts making notes in other to catch up with other students from different schools.

Those are cool Lord Saru! I have my own journal that I keep notes in if that counts. I don't do it as often as I should though.

Mildredtabitha

Thats good that you were so determined to learn even if the teachers werent around.