Noise pollution should also be illegal

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Noise is getting common in our village. I have noticed that many are into karaoke singing at their homes. Their speakers seem to be on full volume so it is really disturbing. Can you imagine a neighbor on the left and a neighbor on the right are like competing with their singing? There is an ordinance here that karaoke singing is banned after 10 pm so it will not interfere in the sleeping period. But I guess karaoke should be only during the daytime like 8 am to 4 pm.

Jeremy

Jeremy

Noise pollution need to be taken care of by different individuals. The oy solutions to this is to make awareness on different social media about noise pollution, and is harmful effect on human. With this different individuals will learn how to control noise pollution.