NINTENDO Nintendo Switch Lite

Nova

I have been seeing this trend of the new games being released for the Nintendo Switch Lite. It seems like a lot of games and the platform services are being open for the Nintendo Switch Lite. And It seems like a lot of people are using the device. I wonder how many on this forum own the NSL.

Have you played games on Nintendo Switch Lite?

Abizaga

Abizaga

I have not. I have a regular switch here which I prefer simply because I can play on it however I want, where ever I want.

Ash

Ash

I don't have a lite or the regular one. My younger sister wants one but we are avoiding the Switch Lite because I've read about some issues with the joycons having a drifting problem. I have a PS4 controller with the same issue so I know how annoying it is. Plus, you can't replace it easily with the Switch lite.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Yeah I think I saw a video about that where the joysticks kinda stick, right?