What's new

Nintendo Nintendo Drops Price of Switch Title "Defunct" from $14.99 to $.24 on eShop

As a quick heads up to any Switch gamers out there, Nintendo has dropped the price of the game "Defunct" from $14.99 to just $.24 in the eShop. The title sells quite well on Steam and is decently rated, so for those looking for something to do during these long pandemic days, this one is an absolute steal!

Just thought I'd post a quick thread to let any Switch gamers know!