NHL Qualifying round!

I haven't been keeping tabs too much on the qualifying round games, but watching my Dallas Stars right now, and after a frustrating first 30 mins or so, the flood gates opened at they got three quick goals. Here's hoping they can finish off this game with a strong third period!

I haven't been keeping tabs too much on the qualifying round games, but watching my Dallas Stars right now, and after a frustrating first 30 mins or so, the flood gates opened at they got three quick goals. Here's hoping they can finish off this game with a strong third period!

Oh thats awesome they were able to do that. They should be able to win then!

Yes I saw that. Crazy! The Oilers last night collapsed too they gave up 2 goals late in the game to lose.
I think the only team that's surprising me more than Dallas on the playing poorly front is Nashville, I expected a lot out of them, and they're just going quietly into that good night so far. On the opposite side of things, Vegas are looking like the team to beat in the West, IMO. Very dominant.

I was a bit shocked the Jets went down so easily, but I suppose that's what happens when you lose two massive players like Scheifele and Laine. Big, big losses there, and the Flames absolutely made them pay.

Back
Top