Welcome to Chatbanter.

We're excited to have you join our forum! To access all the amazing content and services we offer, simply sign up or log in. And the best part? It's completely free to become a member!

Forumregister.com

Our community directory site is the ultimate platform for site administrators to share information about their website offerings and receive free site promotions. We provide you with the most comprehensive and valuable information from various site administrators currently advertising on our platform. Our aim is to ensure that you receive the best possible knowledge and information to help you make informed decisions about your website.

NHL Qualifying round!

Spikey

Valued Member
Registered Member
Reaction score
CB$
The NHL qualifying round has started! Talk about it all right here!

My Flames won last night 4-1. I stayed up pretty late to watch the whole game.

Who do you think will move on to the playoff rounds?

My Flames lost which they should have won because Winnipeg had two of their top star players not playing today due to injury.

I haven't been keeping tabs too much on the qualifying round games, but watching my Dallas Stars right now, and after a frustrating first 30 mins or so, the flood gates opened at they got three quick goals. Here's hoping they can finish off this game with a strong third period!

I haven't been keeping tabs too much on the qualifying round games, but watching my Dallas Stars right now, and after a frustrating first 30 mins or so, the flood gates opened at they got three quick goals. Here's hoping they can finish off this game with a strong third period!

Oh thats awesome they were able to do that. They should be able to win then!

As it turns out, they had an epic third period collapse...managed to lose 5-3.

Yes I saw that. Crazy! The Oilers last night collapsed too they gave up 2 goals late in the game to lose.

Yes I saw that. Crazy! The Oilers last night collapsed too they gave up 2 goals late in the game to lose.
I think the only team that's surprising me more than Dallas on the playing poorly front is Nashville, I expected a lot out of them, and they're just going quietly into that good night so far. On the opposite side of things, Vegas are looking like the team to beat in the West, IMO. Very dominant.

I am happy my Flames won last night they are moving on to the next round!! The Leafs and Oilers have to win today to stay alive.

Oilers lost to Chicago and now they are finished. Oiler fans must be stunned to see the Flames still in the playoffs and using their arena while the Oilers are out.

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in

Existing user? Sign In

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds