Reaction score
1,017
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
CB$
10,502
Are you using Windows 10? If so, Microsoft has been installing a new browser on your PC via Windows Update. The new browser is still called Microsoft Edge, but it’s based on the same code as Google Chrome.

Have you gave this one a try?
Thoughts ?

I have not tried those at all, I'm still using Firefox and chrome now and then.

Last edited:
Waterfox started as a 64-bit version of Firefox, but Mozilla eventually started down that path, so Waterfox basically became a modified 64-bit Firefox. It's a nice browser and they have both a classic and current version, so you can use the old Gecko version or the new Chromium-based version. Brave is also based on Chromium with comes with heavy privacy features included. Given Google's penchance for gathering data, I moved away from Chrome pretty quickly, can't be too careful :D

Well i will have to give them a try.
Yep, worth a look at the very least!

I only use Microsoft Edge on my laptop and my phone because of the bonus points for Microsoft Rewards. And even then, I just complete a few random searches and then switch back to Google Chrome.

I still have a hard time using any browser from Microsoft, lets face it Explorer really sucked.

I still have a hard time using any browser from Microsoft, lets face it Explorer really sucked.
100% agreed, and it took them building on top of Chromium for Edge to become any use...

Back
Top