Jay™

Community Leader
Chatbanter VIP
Feb 1, 2021
Location
Over Here
Website
forumregister.com
Are you using Windows 10? If so, Microsoft has been installing a new browser on your PC via Windows Update. The new browser is still called Microsoft Edge, but it’s based on the same code as Google Chrome.

Have you gave this one a try?
Thoughts ?

Waterfox started as a 64-bit version of Firefox, but Mozilla eventually started down that path, so Waterfox basically became a modified 64-bit Firefox. It's a nice browser and they have both a classic and current version, so you can use the old Gecko version or the new Chromium-based version. Brave is also based on Chromium with comes with heavy privacy features included. Given Google's penchance for gathering data, I moved away from Chrome pretty quickly, can't be too careful :D

Well i will have to give them a try.
Yep, worth a look at the very least!

I recently read an article that says " 10 things that Edge has which Chrome users might never get ". It was interesting and I think that very impressive too. But Chrome is so superior in many other ways. Addons for example.

I only use Microsoft Edge on my laptop and my phone because of the bonus points for Microsoft Rewards. And even then, I just complete a few random searches and then switch back to Google Chrome.

I still have a hard time using any browser from Microsoft, lets face it Explorer really sucked.
100% agreed, and it took them building on top of Chromium for Edge to become any use...

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in