New interior design in my room.

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1
dfarmer2001

This is awesome! You've done an excellent job on your room's interior decoration. You seem to be a professional if I do say so myself. Keep up the amazing work, and if you happen to do anymore designs I would love to see them!

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Gibby

Gibby

Heidi Klum Wow GIF by Lifetime

  • Haha
Reactions:Jay
Sharon

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
I really like those drawings! They remind of something that I would play on the Nintendo Switch. Have you considered digitizing them?

ZandraJoi

ZandraJoi

Very nice! Have you done other art before? What got you into interior design?