Location
127.0.01
    Thread Owner : Nabix
  • #1
Hello Chat Banters!

First, I would like to take this moment to introduce myself as one of Chat Banter's Administrators. I'm Nabix and I live in the United States with my two cats. I have many years experience in online community development, social marketing, and brand development. Currently I'm a small business owner and spend my off time working online with webmasters in various fields. You will see me around here pretty often and I would like to let everyone know that I am available to answer any questions or listen to any feedback at anytime.

Introductions aside, I would like to update you all on the new BADGES?!?.

Badges.jpg

You may (or may not) have noticed the new badge icons in some of your profiles. I have spent almost a full day setting up these fine additions and will continue to add more. A full list of all the badges can be found here. These badges are earned from actions you preform around the forums. Some are earned from reaching a certain criteria whereas other badges are earned by being noticed. We will continue to update and add new badges often to provide each of you Banters a fun and enjoyable reward system.

But wait, what else can I do with my badges?

I'm glad you asked! You can feature your favorite badges. Just head on over to your profile page and select the 'Badges' tab. From there you can view the badges you have earned. Next to each badge there will be a
fcGKafs.png
icon. Clicking this icon will feature the badge on your profile and under your avatar on each on your posts.

This is simply another addition to Chat Banter with many more to come. Remember, if you have a great idea. Let us know in the Feedback forum.

Thanks for your time. I'll see you around. . .

  • Like
  • Love
Reactions:sprite1950, Riker Slade, apathy and 3 others
Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
They look awesome @Nabix really great way of self promoting yourself. I love them.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay
Brad P

Brad P

Location
The Only Way Is Essex
Website
chatbanter.com
With all the sexy looking badges..... we had to make the badges page look a lot better to show them off.
2020 11 11 18 42 chatbantercom

Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions:Jay, PGen98 and apathy
Jeremy

Jeremy

This is really amazing how you are so much diversified in different ways to develop your self. Its a great felling for anyone that hear this.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay