Netflix

Hungry Ego

New Chatterer
I have Netflix, my partner has Disney+ and my roommate has Amazon Prime and I share with them so I get all 3 for the price of my netflix :D.

Currently watching the office, and then I think I will binge The 100 afterwards.

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Yes. Netflix is definitely worth paying for. the single app rental on my own account for £ 5.99. There are countless hours of amazing movies individuals can enjoy at this online media website.

Require

New Chatterer
I have Netflix it has very less shows and movies hopefully more to out soon after COVID-19

Davidisms

Experienced Chatterer
I don't have Netflix, I have Amazon Prime! The Grand Tour, The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, Jack Ryan and Bosch are my current favorite shows.

Among movies Fury Road, John Wick, Nice guys, Midsommar, Heat, Manchester by The Sea are the some I recall right now.

Spikey

Experienced Chatterer
I have Netflix, Amazon Prime and Disney+. These are the only streaming services I'll ever have.

LEADTECH

New Chatterer
I'm just leeching on my brothers account at home. I usually watch movies and series when i have time.

bomb

Experienced Chatterer
This is what am binging on today :) Very nice show! Greenleaf
1597317864043.png

Spikey

Experienced Chatterer
These days I'm watching the tv series of Flash. It's a pretty cool super hero/crime scene investigators drama and action.

Riker Slade

New Chatterer
I used to have one two months ago. I stopped buying it because I found most of the shows boring.

Hova

Experienced Chatterer
I don't have Netflix but I have Amazon Prime. I feel like most Netflix shows can be found on torrent sites.

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I subscribe in Netflix recently when my youngest son's subscription stopped. I don't want my wife to be sad for she's an avid or regular movie watcher. She gets rid of her boredom by watching good drama movies in Netflix.

When I'm free I also watch trending movies in Netflix. So far, I have already watched Prison Break, Spartacus, Italian Job, among others.

There are 4 of us using Netflix to watch good movies there.

Top