QUESTION Netflix

ARx182

    Thread Owner : ARx182
  • #1
Does anyone have a Netflix subscription? How often do you watch Netflix? What is your favourite movie or series on Netflix? If you have a Netflix subscription, which plan are you subscribed to? Do you think it is worth it?

I have a standard Netflix subscription. There's so many good TV series' on Netflix, although I would appreciate it if it was a little cheaper than £8.99 a month. I'm not planning on cancelling any time soon though.

Abizaga

Abizaga

I leech of my parents account to be honest lmao

Lord Saru

Lord Saru

I have a netflix account that I share with my friend. Both of us use it together but I use it the most and he is more inclined to use the Amazon prime account which we share.

The thing I love about Netflix is that it has a balance of both webseries and movies unlike Prime which is heavily leaning towards film, either in OTT mode release mode.

  • Wow
Reactions:sliara
Abizaga

Abizaga

I used to have one my roomates leeched off but I never used it so there was no real point.

DudeThatsErin

DudeThatsErin

Location
AZ, USA
Website
erinskidds.website
I have a netflix subscription. I don't use it much now that I have Disney+ but I used to use it a lot.

Nova

Nova

I have Netflix, Disney plus and Amazon Prime. So I have pretty much every option for the streaming for me to watch new movies and the content. I mostly use it for the series which can't be found on any other streaming service. So mostly anime is there which I can watch as well.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Netflix has some real gems in there too which is great.

2

2020s

Not much of Netflix fan. Too expensive especially during the corona pandemic. Tell them to lower their prices lol.

Abizaga

Abizaga

Isnt it only like 8 bucks a month or something?