Netflix

ARx182

New Chatterer
Does anyone have a Netflix subscription? How often do you watch Netflix? What is your favourite movie or series on Netflix? If you have a Netflix subscription, which plan are you subscribed to? Do you think it is worth it?

I have a standard Netflix subscription. There's so many good TV series' on Netflix, although I would appreciate it if it was a little cheaper than £8.99 a month. I'm not planning on cancelling any time soon though.

Lord Saru

New Chatterer
I have a netflix account that I share with my friend. Both of us use it together but I use it the most and he is more inclined to use the Amazon prime account which we share.

The thing I love about Netflix is that it has a balance of both webseries and movies unlike Prime which is heavily leaning towards film, either in OTT mode release mode.

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
I used to have one my roomates leeched off but I never used it so there was no real point.

DudeThatsErin

New Chatterer
I have a netflix subscription. I don't use it much now that I have Disney+ but I used to use it a lot.

Nova

Speech Bubble
I have Netflix, Disney plus and Amazon Prime. So I have pretty much every option for the streaming for me to watch new movies and the content. I mostly use it for the series which can't be found on any other streaming service. So mostly anime is there which I can watch as well.

2

2020s

Not much of Netflix fan. Too expensive especially during the corona pandemic. Tell them to lower their prices lol.

2

2020s

We should get a coronavirus discount lol.
I dont want to pay money to watch movies.
Rather use YouTube, honest opinion.

Naiwen

Moderating
I have one but rarely use it relying on free Asian TV shows and anime streaming sites myself.

Ash

New Chatterer
I love Netflix. I watch something from it every night and I'm happy to pay for it. I used to rely a lot on streaming apps that weren't official so its nice to finally pay and get high-quality content easily without issues or disruptions. I'm currently enjoying New Girl and Derry Girls on the platform.

Top