General Netflix

ARx182

New Chatterer
Does anyone have a Netflix subscription? How often do you watch Netflix? What is your favourite movie or series on Netflix? If you have a Netflix subscription, which plan are you subscribed to? Do you think it is worth it?

I have a standard Netflix subscription. There's so many good TV series' on Netflix, although I would appreciate it if it was a little cheaper than £8.99 a month. I'm not planning on cancelling any time soon though.

Lord Saru

New Chatterer
I have a netflix account that I share with my friend. Both of us use it together but I use it the most and he is more inclined to use the Amazon prime account which we share.

The thing I love about Netflix is that it has a balance of both webseries and movies unlike Prime which is heavily leaning towards film, either in OTT mode release mode.

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
I used to have one my roomates leeched off but I never used it so there was no real point.

DudeThatsErin

New Chatterer
I have a netflix subscription. I don't use it much now that I have Disney+ but I used to use it a lot.

Nova

Speech Bubble
I have Netflix, Disney plus and Amazon Prime. So I have pretty much every option for the streaming for me to watch new movies and the content. I mostly use it for the series which can't be found on any other streaming service. So mostly anime is there which I can watch as well.

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
Netflix has some real gems in there too which is great.

2

2020s

Guest
Not much of Netflix fan. Too expensive especially during the corona pandemic. Tell them to lower their prices lol.

2

2020s

Guest
We should get a coronavirus discount lol.
I dont want to pay money to watch movies.
Rather use YouTube, honest opinion.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
I have one but rarely use it relying on free Asian TV shows and anime streaming sites myself.

Ash

New Chatterer
I love Netflix. I watch something from it every night and I'm happy to pay for it. I used to rely a lot on streaming apps that weren't official so its nice to finally pay and get high-quality content easily without issues or disruptions. I'm currently enjoying New Girl and Derry Girls on the platform.

Abizaga

Experienced Chatterer
Without it we also would have never gotten Breaking Bad too so..

Top