Netflix Shows Recommendations?

Right now I'm working on watching all the Star Trek shows on Netflix starting with Enterprise.

Right now I'm working on watching all the Star Trek shows on Netflix starting with Enterprise.
OMG! I love Star Trek so much. I haven't watched 'Enterprise' yet but I will very soon.

I unsubscribed netflix after the first season of The Witcher ended. I don't know what they are showing these days. However, they have said they will release season 2 this year. I will resubscribe when The Witcher 2 releases on netflix.