Neighbors

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1
What are your neighbors like? Are they friendly? not so friendly?

Our neighbors are really friendly we know them quite well now. The neighbors a few houses over though their kids seem to be quite crazy haha they are always loud.

bomb

bomb

You are lucky to have such neighbors! I live in a gated community. I don't even know how my next-door neighbor looks like. I just know he drives a Land Cruiser, coz its always parked outside. The rest I don't know! It's not a good thing though! I think this weekend i will make a point of visiting. But either way, i just moved in here. I am 3 weeks old in the neighborhood.

I have decent neighbors on one side and then terrible neighbors on the other. We live in a Homeowners Association (HOA), so there's always that one neighbor that picks on every little detail and calls the HOA about that to complain...well that's our next door neighbor, and it's an absolute nightmare dealing with the constant complaints and fines over trivial nonsense. I'm glad their lives are so perfect that everyone elses' gardens and garages are all they have to worry about...

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
I don't even know how my next-door neighbor looks like.
Man that's such a bizarre thing for me to imagine but I can definitely see it happening in such a gated community or of course in countryside places where your neighbor might be miles away from you.

My area is basically just full of old people. This is true of both my neighbors, an old couple living on one side of me and a widow with her son on the other. the widow's son doesn't have a fully developed brain despite being in his 40s (birth complications) so that no doubt puts serious pressure on his mother sometimes, yet it's never stopped her from being a cheerful & friendly lady.

We have been living in this neighborhood for 19 years but until now we do not know well our neighbors except for a few. The people in our community at the silent ones that enjoy seclusion. In other words they are not sociable and so are we. But we have invited them several times in those 19 years for birthdays and other occasions. It is nice to live here because people do not intrude in our life. There is respect from everyone.

Sweerie_banana

What are your neighbors like? Are they friendly? not so friendly?

Our neighbors are really friendly we know them quite well now. The neighbors a few houses over though their kids seem to be quite crazy haha they are always loud.
I think I am the only one with a child. Most of my neighbors don't have children though, my daughter stays with my mum mostly. I do not like my neighbors. One of them even broke my broom that I use to scrab my carpet so I was really annoyed when I saw it. They didn't even bother to come explain to me what happened so we don't talk after that.

I don't like how I try to talk to them and they don't reply so I keep my distance and mind my business. I don't know why it's so hard living with other people. If they could respect other people's boundaries it would be such a peaceful world. I don't normally collide with them, I am always indoors since I am always busy with work or at my workplace.

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #7
I have decent neighbors on one side and then terrible neighbors on the other. We live in a Homeowners Association (HOA), so there's always that one neighbor that picks on every little detail and calls the HOA about that to complain...well that's our next door neighbor, and it's an absolute nightmare dealing with the constant complaints and fines over trivial nonsense. I'm glad their lives are so perfect that everyone elses' gardens and garages are all they have to worry about...
Oh man that sounds rough! Can't you call and complain about their complaints? lol. I would be doing that.

Oh man that sounds rough! Can't you call and complain about their complaints? lol. I would be doing that.
Sadly, no, we just have to deal with it. Like I said, it must be great that whats' going on with other peoples' property is their greatest concern in life.