Near Death Experiences, are they real?

    Thread Owner : sprite1950
  • #1

Do you believe that when a person comes close to death but is brought back that they can have a vision of what happens when we die? Scientists believe it is the dying brain playing tricks on us but others believe they really did have an insight to the afterlife. What do you think?

There is a guy named Jim who researched on the near-death experiences. He is a paranormal "expert" but he is torn between believing in the testimonies. He admits that some of the near-death experience of seeing his whole life replayed in his eyes or seeing dead people beckoning him may just be a product of the stressed mind due to the accident or the pain brought about by the illness.

  • Like
Reactions:sprite1950
    Thread Owner : sprite1950
  • #3

My son took a drug overdose and was dead for a few minutes. Our wonderful paramedics brought him back but he says he remembers nothing until he came round again. It was just blackness.