MyBB Premium Theme // Light and Dark

_B_

voxgrid.net
Hi,
I have a MyBB Premium theme that I have no intention of using and if anyone here is interested in buying it, then please message me or contact me via Discord for more discussion.
It is the "Emerald Extended" (just google it) and there is a Light and Dark version of the theme.

Brad P

Brad P

Valued Member
Hi,
I have a MyBB Premium theme that I have no intention of using and if anyone here is interested in buying it, then please message me or contact me via Discord for more discussion.
It is the "Emerald Extended" (just google it) and there is a Light and Dark version of the theme.
Have you got any pictures of what it looks like?

_B_

_B_

voxgrid.net
Have you got any pictures of what it looks like?

Yea here are some pictures of the Index and Threads.

Reactions:Joshua Farrell and Brad P