Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

My SALES principle, is it doable?

I may expound this principle in terms of SALES acronym.

S stands for the style which deals on the nature of the business. It may be single proprietorship, partnership or corporate.

A stands for accessibility or availability of the products or services offered. If they can be delivered without delay is so much the better. Buyers or customers don't want to wait.

L is for location. If it covers the strategic areas where there are many prospective clients or customers are better.

E is for expenses that make the business operates normally without possible encumbrance. Meaning funding is well guaranteed by a financial institutions.

S is the last and it is referred to stability of the management which never dwindles in times of economic or geographical problem.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in