My own Skins!

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

https://forumgamescafe.proboards.com/ It’s not to advertise my site on here, but rather to show off my Proboards skins I‘ve made from scratch all by myself. How do you find it personally guys, my coding and graphics design skills? I’m well versed in node j, C++, JavaScript, HTML, PHPBB and python as well as graphics design. Please comment on it, thanks al! I hope it’s okay to post my link here to show off my skins and graphics only.

  • Like
Reactions:bomb
bomb

bomb

https://forumgamescafe.proboards.com/ It’s not to advertise my site on here, but rather to show off my Proboards skins I‘ve made from scratch all by myself. How do you find it personally guys, my coding and graphics design skills? I’m well versed in node j, C++, JavaScript, HTML, PHPBB and python as well as graphics design. Please comment on it, thanks al! I hope it’s okay to post my link here to show off my skins and graphics only.
Well, it looks so good. Feminine indeed but I a good girlie way. You really love pink, right?