My new Pandora October Birthstone Charm

I am also born in October by I'm not aware what is my birthstone.

I am not used to it for we never practice wearing it. Does it give a happy life for those who wear their birthstone?

To let myself know about my birthstone, I will try to search it in the Internet. Hope I could find for I was born on the 13th of October. My zodiac sign is Libra.

Seems like a nice design but hard to tell since the picture is not of good quality. Does it work well for you though? What is the name of this birthstone?

So every month has a precious gem that represents it, or what? I'm new to these things.

Sharon

Sharon

Location
Texas
Website
serened.proboards.com
My birthday month is October as well! I could never keep up with my charm bracelet though. I received one as a Christmas gift one year. I've misplaced it. I hope it will turn up again someday.