My new Lamp!

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

I’ve finally had enough money to spare on a brand new 575$ LED lamp from Costco. I’ve been using my old one for over 15 years since a teen. So ya, time for a change. I love it, don’t you? It’s been newly delivered today at my house this morning.

  • Like
Reactions:Paladin

Sweerie_banana

I’ve finally had enough money to spare on a brand new 575$ LED lamp from Costco. I’ve been using my old one for over 15 years since a teen. So ya, time for a change. I love it, don’t you? It’s been newly delivered today at my house this morning.
Yes, it's such a lovely lamp. I like it, but I think it was a little bit costly. I love the minions beside the lamp.

Joshi

Joshi

I love lamps. So simple yet complex. So relaxing yet a sense of wonder. It's amazing.