What's new

FOOTBALL My football team thread

So i am a massive football fan and have always supported Manchester United they have had so much success but in the past decade have really struggled to get back to how they once was and that all teams feared to play against...

My all time favourite team was 1998/99 season when we won the triple
FINAL-CHAMPIONS-1999-EUFORIA-MANCHESTER.jpg

who else follows football? anyone got a team they support and follow?

Last edited:

_B_

Member
Yes. Chelsea. Always been my team and always will be my team!
2012 Champions League Winners! A really unforgettable night and a great match. Drogba and Cech were amazing!
download.jpg

PGen98

Administrator
Moderator
Been a Bolton Wanderers fan my whole life. I loathe the situation we current find ourselves in, but look forward to the fresh start and chance to actually rebuild the club from the ground up this time, no EFL interference. I sincerely doubt Bolton will be able to find themselves back in the Premier League again anytime soon, and I certainly miss the days when Bolton were routinely feared by the big boys of football, but all teams go through hard times and hopefully they'll bounce back at least to being Championship quality again soon enough.

Driguez9

Member
So i am a massive football fan and have always supported Manchester United they have had so much success but in the past decade have really struggled to get back to how they once was and that all teams feared to play against...

My all time favourite team was 1998/99 season when we won the triple
View attachment 1

who else follows football? anyone got a team they support and follow?

I'm the biggest Real Madrid fan you'll ever see... Man Utd was a rival back in the day, but you guys have been pretty poor or at most average since Sir Alex retired.

Attachments

  • HALA MADRID.jpg
    HALA MADRID.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 29

Driguez9

Member
Hala Madrid...

After Barcelona's slip against Celta last night, and our (Real Madrid) narrow victory over Espanyol to move 2 points clear at the top of La Liga, I can taste the trophy already!

Faith

Member
Hala Madrid...

After Barcelona's slip against Celta last night, and our (Real Madrid) narrow victory over Espanyol to move 2 points clear at the top of La Liga, I can taste the trophy already!
We are definitely taking that trophy.