Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

My Cute Baby

109840738_1986134204853331_6034179746370732848_n.jpg

Nice! How many months? One of my nieces is 5 months old.

Such a cutie pie. What's her name? All the best through parenting. I wish I was experiencing that right now. Do you take her for her injections? I am sure it hurts to watch her cry when the doctor is injecting her.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in