Welcome to our friendly community.

Be part of something great, join in and banter along with us today!

My Chinese Jewelry!

Activity

0%

That is a dope ass bracelet. Is one of the bracelets made from silver?

Sweerie_banana

Valued Member
Activity

0%

I am not into jewelries at the moment but they sure look good. I work in the hotel industry so we aren't allowed to wear any forms of jewelries. I do love them and aspire to wear them when I am off work but I don't manage to. They usually carry small germs on them and they aren't hygienic wearing them while cooking. I wish I could purchase such.