Music concerts

Duks

Due to the pandemic, music concerts have not been taking place like they used to. However, prior to that, they were very popular. Are you a fan of such concerts and did you attend them often? Personally, I'm quite introverted and typically don't get too excited about music concerts.

Jaden_66

Jaden_66

Feb 8, 2021
Well I'm also in the same boat of introverts as you are but some times with friends I'd go to various festivals. The latest was a music festival type concert that was gonna happen in April of 2020 but that didn't happen. So till than any plans like those have been quite and i really like that somewhat.?

apathy

apathy

how'd i get to be so good?
Website
fortreeforums.xyz
I've been to just shy of 40 concerts but believe it or not I'm not too into them. Bands ruin their own songs and DJs play whatever crap is upcoming on their label.
They can be a good laugh but typically I get there, enjoy myself for an hour and then realize Ive seen everything so I just wanna go home then.

Sweerie_banana

I probably grew old. I am not an outdoor type of person anymore. Time really flies I guess. We out grow many things and become different people which is so totally amazing.

I haven't attended any musical concerts for a while now even way before the pandemic. I do hate the new normal. So sorry to party hippies they had to adjust their lives drastically.

I love our house. I could maybe bring the concert home.

Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Feb 7, 2021
I never went for a concert. This year i was planning to go with my friends but due to Covid can't even go out from home. Hope everything will be fine soon.