Joined
Dec 12, 2020
Messages
71
Reaction score
10
CB$
4,000
Due to the pandemic, music concerts have not been taking place like they used to. However, prior to that, they were very popular. Are you a fan of such concerts and did you attend them often? Personally, I'm quite introverted and typically don't get too excited about music concerts.

I've been to just shy of 40 concerts but believe it or not I'm not too into them. Bands ruin their own songs and DJs play whatever crap is upcoming on their label.
They can be a good laugh but typically I get there, enjoy myself for an hour and then realize Ive seen everything so I just wanna go home then.

I probably grew old. I am not an outdoor type of person anymore. Time really flies I guess. We out grow many things and become different people which is so totally amazing.

I haven't attended any musical concerts for a while now even way before the pandemic. I do hate the new normal. So sorry to party hippies they had to adjust their lives drastically.

I love our house. I could maybe bring the concert home.

Back
Top