Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Mulan is hyped to be boycotted

It is trending in social media to boycott Disney's Mulan. The reason for the call for boycott was the mention of China in the credits - Chinese Communist Party Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region Committee. It is a political move and it looks like catching fire against the movie. But come to think of it, China has more than a billion people so if half of the population would see the movie then it will still be a blockbuster.

With al the stuff going on, I think it is just an another thing that people want to protest over, that they probably wouldn't have protested over, if nothing else was going on.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in