Most loved Film Soundtracks!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

So what are your favorite film soundtracks basically?
And don't forget to say why!

The Sound of Music is the film soundtrack which I really appreciate it.

There are so many song in that musical and educational movie. .

David Bowie singing all the tracks for Labyrinth, my favourite being "Dance Magic Dance":

  • Like
Reactions:Brad P

I do have a few film soundtracks that I like, like Resident Evil and the soundtrack from the movie Underworld. I also like some songs individually that were used in films, a lot of it.