Morning exercise strengthens the immunity

    Thread Owner : Alexandoy
  • #1

Ever since I was in high school I was already doing push ups in the morning as my daily exercise. It gives me the energy that I need for the day. Doing 30 push ups now still makes me feel good. But before that I have to do some stretching and bending for a warm up. In this time of pandemic I had read that enough exercise strengthens the body's immunity. It seems that I had not noticed that before. Maybe that is one reason why I seldom get sick while my wife is not immune to common cold because she is not exercising even a bit. Anyway, to add more power to the immune system, the orange juice for breakfast will seal the game for a strong immunity.

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08

It doesn't have to be in the morning, but yes, at least once daily.

Mildredtabitha

I don't do morning exercises I only do exercises in the evening but not on a daily basis.

What you have just described is me and my husband. While he exercises regularly, I don't and for the past few years, I have experienced frequent cold and flu attacks. But since this epidemic started, I have also started exercising regularly and I see the difference now. Exercising is really good for good health and longevity.

That is correct. Exercise in any form may boost one's immune system. In keeping one's body move in systematic or rhythmic ways, his blood is circulating well. He keeps his body cool by sweating after a thorough or extreme workout.

The person who is taking his time to exercise regularly depending on his time or availability to do it whether early in the morning or late in the afternoon is strengthening his immune system. He is seldom getting sick or never get cold.

His sleeping pattern is unaffected. He could sleep well.He eats enough for his body needs and drinks fruit juice which is high in Vitamin C.

Morning exercise does tend to straighten the immune system and also Vitamin C, so it is really advisable to exercise and take Vitamin C at the same time.