LOGIN SIGN UP FREE!

Idea More forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Saru
New Chatterer

I think we need to diversify into more forums like that of politics, science and technology, history, paranormal events and things like that.

I agree that we are having a number of good categorized forums but we need more.

Just my heads up.

Brad P
Administrative

I think we need to diversify into more forums like that of politics, science and technology, history, paranormal events and things like that.

I agree that we are having a number of good categorized forums but we need more.

Just my heads up.
Im happy to add, but as you say adding more can also make the forums a little cluttered. I have disabled the gaming development catergory as its not being used but can you let me know a little more on what you think should be added. we have technology here https://chatbanter.com/forums/computers-technology-talk.10/

2
2020s
Guest

Anything can be discussed in the general chat section.

Lord Saru
New Chatterer

What new forums needs to be added is a significant question.

I think it should be politics, debates, adult (if its permitted) and websites/forums

Brad P
Administrative

What new forums needs to be added is a significant question.

I think it should be politics, debates, adult (if its permitted) and websites/forums
Adult/mature is being discussed at the moment :)

So I could add politics debates into that area. I'm just curious how I can put it on the site without kids accessing it.

Naiwen
Moderator

I agree with politics and debates, but science no, just technology will do for me personally, also a “staff forum” for staff to discuss how to run the forum privately, @Brad P.

Lord Saru
New Chatterer

I disagree with the groupings actually.

Its logical to have 'Health and Lifestye' (decouple lifetsyle and environment forum into health and lifestyle forum and environment forum) as a single section and 'Business and non profit ventures' as another section (by merging the too)

Then News and Politics (as single forum) and debates as a new forum.

That would be the most logical grouping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top