Idea More forums

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Saru

New Chatterer
I think we need to diversify into more forums like that of politics, science and technology, history, paranormal events and things like that.

I agree that we are having a number of good categorized forums but we need more.

Just my heads up.

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
I think we need to diversify into more forums like that of politics, science and technology, history, paranormal events and things like that.

I agree that we are having a number of good categorized forums but we need more.

Just my heads up.
Im happy to add, but as you say adding more can also make the forums a little cluttered. I have disabled the gaming development catergory as its not being used but can you let me know a little more on what you think should be added. we have technology here https://chatbanter.com/forums/computers-technology-talk.10/

Lord Saru

New Chatterer
What new forums needs to be added is a significant question.

I think it should be politics, debates, adult (if its permitted) and websites/forums

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
What new forums needs to be added is a significant question.

I think it should be politics, debates, adult (if its permitted) and websites/forums
Adult/mature is being discussed at the moment :)

So I could add politics debates into that area. I'm just curious how I can put it on the site without kids accessing it.

Naiwen

Experienced Chatterer
I agree with politics and debates, but science no, just technology will do for me personally, also a “staff forum” for staff to discuss how to run the forum privately, @Brad P.

Brad P

Experienced Chatterer
staff forum” for staff to discuss how to run the forum privately, @Brad P.
This is on my to do list.

I think we can work something out on all of this, we all have some great ideas.

ZandraJoi

New Chatterer
A variety of topics is good since a lot of us are into different things. I'm into the environment, nature myself. I won't do politics.

Lord Saru

New Chatterer
I disagree with the groupings actually.

Its logical to have 'Health and Lifestye' (decouple lifetsyle and environment forum into health and lifestyle forum and environment forum) as a single section and 'Business and non profit ventures' as another section (by merging the too)

Then News and Politics (as single forum) and debates as a new forum.

That would be the most logical grouping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top