Welcome to Chatbanter.

Forumregister.com

Moraes vs Sandhagen in Fight Island

The highly touted clash of bantamweights Marlon Moraes and Cory Sandhagen had an anti climactic end. Moraes was having difficulty in getting near the taller Sandhagen in the first round. But in the 2nd round, Sandhagen released a kick that hit the top of Moraes' head which caused a referee stoppage for a knockout finish.

In one prelim bout, there was the sensational back kick of Joaquin Buckley that hit the face of undefeated Impa Kasanganay for a knockout. Kasanganay fell on the canvas with eyes closed. The video went viral instantly.

Sign Up

Register now
Existing user? Sign In

If you have an account, please log in