Money

    Thread Owner : nathan-best
  • #1

nathan-best

Why do you need to scam
Network marketing is the future

Leonard

Money it's just an assight to once life from my own perpective but am not actually for the fact that money is not important but it's due to the way people get themselves agiucted with in doing so many terrible things to earn money which some of the means are absolutely evil and demonic such as involving into scamming, money ritual and just to name a few

  • Like
Reactions:Jayson and Brad P
Grizy

Grizy

Yeah sadly i've lost alot of money rolling the dice in what only ended up being schemes of sorts )= Anyone here make a legit source of income online somehow?