Money Vs Life

    Thread Owner : Claraviolet
  • #1

Real hero hidden in the darkness
We can get back money but we can never get back a life.

I really don't get why people kill for this money. I do understand the importance but I would never agree that, money can do anything.
It can't steal people from death. I wish people could understand this at some point. What do you guys think?

  • Like
Reactions:nangk08 and bomb
bomb

bomb

We can get back money but we can never get back a life.

I really don't get why people kill for this money. I do understand the importance but I would never agree that, money can do anything.
It can't steal people from death. I wish people could understand this at some point. What do you guys think?
Sure, you are right. Money is the root of all evil. It is not the most important thing! The only unfortunate thing is that the most important things in life cost "money"...so people kill to afford them!! And this will get worse in future! As the pandemic hits!

As @bomb mentioned, money is the root of all evil. It's not wrong to be rich. It's what people do with that money. Sure theres lots of sports athletes who are rich and does good with their money but a lot do not.
I would rather have life.

  • Like
Reactions:bomb

ZandraJoi

I don't think money is evil. It's how people use it. The bigwigs are ahead & can't be sued because they have that money to buy out judges, lawyers, etc. The little guy doesn't stand a chance.

Mildredtabitha

You are right life can't be brought up.Money isn't the problem but the people are,people who kill for money are just greedy and heartless.

You are so right! Money is just the means to an end, but people focus all their attention and energy on earning money, stealing for it, killing for it and doing things that are the lowest levels to what a human being can fall to. Money can just buy you comfort and good things but never happiness or content.

  • Like
Reactions:ZandraJoi
Jeremy

Jeremy

Having money is essential in ones life. But means to get it must be very legal, so you don't get your self in to trouble in the long run.

Last edited:
Shane Dunk

Shane Dunk

Valued Member
Feb 7, 2021
In this critical time money is required everywhere in life. In my opinion it kills 99% of problems of life, but can't buy anyone's feelings.