Modern Lifestyle!

    Thread Owner : Neutral Nova
  • #1

Are you following a modern lifestyle?
If so, what is the modern lifestyle?
What do you mean by modern lifestyle?

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

I am not sure what modern refers to when we talk about the modern lifestyle. I guess it is all about using gadgets and using technology. For example, instead of ringing a traditional alarm clock to wake up Alexa or Siri will wake you wake up. This is just my assumption, though.

  • Like
Reactions:Jay

Feb 1, 2021
Over Here
chatbanter.com
Im thinking you're looking at Modern as in Tech and the updated cars/Trucks like @luri post above, many of us have been forced to keep up to date with modern living or live under a rock, for me yes i can say I'm living a modern lifestyle.