Mobile Gaming

    Thread Owner : LunarScorpio
  • #1
LunarScorpio

dreamcityrpg.com
With how far phones have come, they have pretty much become their own gaming device. There are so many different options of games to play to keep us entertained in the palm of our hands, that just happen to go pretty much everywhere with us. What kind of games do you like to download and play on your mobile phones? Do you enjoy playing games more on your phone or on your console/PC and why?

Ash

Ash

I used to play quite a few games on my phone but haven't been doing that recently that much. I only have Clash Royale on my phone at the moment and even that, I only really play once a day and that is to battle in my clan war.

Leonard

Leonard

I use to play quite a range number of games on my phone and when am through playing the game I uninstall and delete it from my phone

Shortie

Shortie

England, UK
www.twitch.tv
I used to play a few games on my mobile a few years ago such as Candy Crush and there was a WWE one I used to play as well that was like a bejeweled type game but the name escapes me. I haven't played any mobile games in a while with me being so into playing on my Xbox One at the moment. One thing I do like though is that I can install Blue Stacks on my PC and place mobile games on there if I would rather over using my phone.

I don't really have time to play video games, but if I have time to play them I would choose to play them via game consoles, since the screen is more big and it isn't touch screen.