Mobile data, a problem?

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
What is the common of mobile phone users? And it's data that is every user is using. It's not enough. It's not much a problem in my case if data is concerned for I'm a postpaid phone user.

Now there's a good news. A GOMO, another digital telco which is operated by Globe Telcom is in our country Philippines.

You can avail of much bigger data for It offers 29GB mobile data and it's non expiration. The price is affordable price. It's started with a promo price of 299 (6 USD) for prepaid buyer.

You can avail of it in Google PlayStore.

What's your plan?

Nocturnal Thinker

Experienced Chatterer
I wish we had that in Africa. Unfortunately, I am a prepaid user. I will try and see the advantages of being a postpaid user.
That's for the prepaid users for they have buy such particular 29 gigabytes for a cheap price and enjoy them for there is no expiration.

I don't know with postpaid users or subscribers for they've already chosen their plan as to how much data will have every month. Soon you will have it in your place do you need to be updated for that.

Probably you may check your network since you are a postpaid user. For sure they are very glad to assess you. By the way, at present how gigabytes does your phone have? Why do you need to upgrade it?

Alexander

Experienced Chatterer
Well, my pay monthly plan with Vodafone includes unlimited data, although my phone overheats and loses its battery life at a high-speed rate. I create a personal hotspot and use the wireless connection to stream Netflix/Amazon too. Along with unlimited calls and texts, the plan costs me £24.00 per month which is pretty good value for money.

Top