Joined
Jun 14, 2020
Messages
1,033
Reaction score
132
CB$
15,183
My parents have bought an indoor mint plant from Costco this weekend and have started harvesting from it already currently and a lot too. Very easy to breed indoors, just add water and put it in the sunlight for 12 hours daily. I’ve had the most refreshing and flavorful lemon mint filtered water today to quench my thirst the whole day today too.

Ingredients :

1. 1 slice lemon or lime,

2. 2-3 fresh mint leaves freshly picked from the plant.

3. 2-3 white sugars.

4. Fresh filtered water.

Recipe :

1. Peel and cut the lemon or lime in slices, put 1 in a glass carafe.

2. Add in the fresh mint leaves and water.

3 Stir a little with a spoon.

4.Serve in a glass and enjoy!

Waoooh
My parents have bought an indoor mint plant from Costco this weekend and have started harvesting from it already currently and a lot too. Very easy to breed indoors, just add water and put it in the sunlight for 12 hours daily. I’ve had the most refreshing and flavorful lemon mint filtered water today to quench my thirst the whole day today too.

Ingredients :

1. 1 slice lemon or lime,

2. 2-3 fresh mint leaves freshly picked from the plant.

3. 2-3 white sugars.

4. Fresh filtered water.

Recipe :

1. Peel and cut the lemon or lime in slices, put 1 in a glass carafe.

2. Add in the fresh mint leaves and water.

3 Stir a little with a spoon.

4.Serve in a glass and enjoy!
Waoooh

Your mints seem to be thriving well, well done. I too make lemon mint sherbet using the same method as you do, but I also add a pinch of salt (preferably black salt), you too try adding it. Salt adds that extra zing to the drink and makes it ore delicious.

Back
Top