Mint Lemon Water

    Thread Owner : Naiwen
  • #1
Naiwen

My parents have bought an indoor mint plant from Costco this weekend and have started harvesting from it already currently and a lot too. Very easy to breed indoors, just add water and put it in the sunlight for 12 hours daily. I’ve had the most refreshing and flavorful lemon mint filtered water today to quench my thirst the whole day today too.

Ingredients :

1. 1 slice lemon or lime,

2. 2-3 fresh mint leaves freshly picked from the plant.

3. 2-3 white sugars.

4. Fresh filtered water.

Recipe :

1. Peel and cut the lemon or lime in slices, put 1 in a glass carafe.

2. Add in the fresh mint leaves and water.

3 Stir a little with a spoon.

4.Serve in a glass and enjoy!

  • Like
Reactions:Leonard
Leonard

Leonard

Waoooh
My parents have bought an indoor mint plant from Costco this weekend and have started harvesting from it already currently and a lot too. Very easy to breed indoors, just add water and put it in the sunlight for 12 hours daily. I’ve had the most refreshing and flavorful lemon mint filtered water today to quench my thirst the whole day today too.

Ingredients :

1. 1 slice lemon or lime,

2. 2-3 fresh mint leaves freshly picked from the plant.

3. 2-3 white sugars.

4. Fresh filtered water.

Recipe :

1. Peel and cut the lemon or lime in slices, put 1 in a glass carafe.

2. Add in the fresh mint leaves and water.

3 Stir a little with a spoon.

4.Serve in a glass and enjoy!
Waoooh

We have lemon here at home, and I always have liked mint flavor, so I would definitely try this once I have the ingredients.

Your mints seem to be thriving well, well done. I too make lemon mint sherbet using the same method as you do, but I also add a pinch of salt (preferably black salt), you too try adding it. Salt adds that extra zing to the drink and makes it ore delicious.

Sweerie_banana

I haven't tried mint lemon water but I take my mint in my cocktail and in plain water. I love mint cause it adds flavor to my drink and it's healthy. We normally grow them in our garden at my mum's place.