Minimum wage

    Thread Owner : Spikey
  • #1

What's the minimum wage where you live if you don't mind sharing? Here they raised it last year to $15 an hour. I remember when I was back in High school in the early 2000's and I had a part time job the minimum wage was only like $9 an hour.
I kind of envy High schoolers who have minimum wage jobs as I wish that was me back when I was in high school lol.

In the state of Virginia USA, it's 7.25 an hour and 2.13 an hour for people getting tips.