Microsoft Teams

    Thread Owner : Alexander
  • #1
Alexander

COVID-19 has left most governments world-wide, no option but to temporarily shut educational facilities and some non essential businesses. If you have been affected and you're out of work, school or college have you been using Microsoft Teams? What are your views on this program?

My class, has been using Teams for e-classes. Works well, however not everyone has access to technology or a stable WiFi connection.

Real hero hidden in the darkness
According to our company policy we wouldn't be using Skype for Business anymore.
Everything will be transitioned to Microsoft Teams by the end of this month. It's a little sad considering that I got too used to using Skype.

Still, Microsoft Teams is a pretty good application with more features. I like it but it will take sometime to get used to it.

My son's school is using Google Meet and Classroom for their school. It is a good platform with smooth function but still there is no person to person interaction and the school has to keep time restricted to only a few hours each day.