What's new

Information Meghan and Harry?

Harry was always my favourite Royal, so down to earth and normal. The fact that he is a good friend of James Corden speaks volumes to me. A lot of people don't like Meghan but you know if she makes him happy (and I think she does) then people should just butt out. They have made a good life for themselves under intense media pressure and I wish them all the luck in the world.

Many thought the interview was inappropriate and I can imagine the Palace were a little disgruntled by it. Apparently their popularity has dropped in the UK since they left but that's because people don't like change. Harry still gets on well with the Queen despite the fact she doesn't always agree with his decisions. He didn't choose his way of life, he was born into it and he deserves to be happy.

jaminhealth

I don't have a problem with Meghan, she's human and frankly I get sick of all the royal stuff.