Revert customizations made in this style

Masochistic Personality Disorder?

Naiwen

Naiwen

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
    Thread Owner : Naiwen
I’m a masochist, like you find comfort in my pain and suffering. Thence why my whole life, been having issues with my period and depression on and off in life. You wonder I focus so much on what’s wrong with me in life and with this world and others around me? It’s because I’m a natural masochist and always have been, now not to be confused with the sexual disorder since I’m an asexual aromantic.

Nocturnal Thinker

Nocturnal Thinker

Valued Member
Reaction score
CB$
I’m a masochist, like you find comfort in my pain and suffering. Thence why my whole life, been having issues with my period and depression on and off in life. You wonder I focus so much on what’s wrong with me in life and with this world and others around me? It’s because I’m a natural masochist and always have been, now not to be confused with the sexual disorder since I’m an asexual aromantic.
Well, it seems you are always tend to have an attitude of self pity which generally speaking creates more distress than happiness or a relief of personal problems.

Sorry if I notice it on the way you present and discuss it in your previous posts I have come across reading them here. Now you claim for yourself that you are masochist. I don't know if you fully grasp the appropriate meaning of it based in your personality.

Let's a look the meaning of masochist. The dictionary defines "a person who derives sexual gratification from being subjected to physical pain or humiliation." It's too far from what you are for you are "asexual aromantic". You don't take pleasure on sex due to pain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.