Masks and Crime

    Thread Owner : Jayson
  • #1

I remember this funny story from my nephew who had something like a ski mask during jogging and he stopped at a restaurant to get something to eat. Well, trouble happened! Anyway, do you think more masks mean more crime?

Shortie

Shortie

Location
England, UK
Website
www.twitch.tv
This is a tough one, especially since masks are being used quite frequently now with the coronavirus. I guess it would depend on the kind of mask, something that pretty much covers your whole face could definitely lead to more crime as that is what many criminals tend to wear if they are going to commit a crime. Something like a mask for virus purposes, this could also lead to crime I would think in some cases.