MarioKart 64

    Thread Owner : Lord Saru
  • #1
Lord Saru

I am not a big fan of gaming, but the one that I used to play, very frequently, was the PC version of Mariokart.

Me, my cousin and my sister used to play them. I am not sure about my sister,but I was the Yoshi guy and my cousin was the DK guy.

We had so much fun. Its simple, doesnt require heavy graphics and its entertaining. Anyone plays MarioKart even now?

Abizaga

Abizaga

Mario Kart brings back a hell of a lot of good memories of playing it with my best friend. I loved the n64.

  • Like
Reactions:PGen98