Mario Kart Wii?

I remember playing this game years ago and having fun playing against friends or random people online. Are you having fun with the game?

Cumulus

Cumulus

I remember playing this years ago too! I absolutely loved Mario Kart, and a lot of Nintendo games for the Wii overall: Ace platform and games. You will thoroughly enjoy it!